Last week, we alerted Daily Concepters to Oakland Restaurant Week. Today, we’re showing Southern California some love by highlighting dine LA’s Restaurant Week, which started yesterday and runs through February 1.
Why we’re labeling this good news? Because that’s 14 days of prix fixe lunch and dinner menus at some of Los Angeles’ hottest restaurants. Two hundred and fifty of them to be exact!
As for the prices of these prix fixe menus, they range from $20 to $50. Can you say deal!
One restaurant we’re going to check out… Stir Market.
New to the LA foodie scene, Stir Market is a take on a European food hall located on trendy Beverly Boulevard. A name behind the venue you’ll recognize right off the bat — Chef Jet Tila, a Stir Market partner.
What’s behind Stir’s doors? No mere dining room, there’s an artisan bakery, espresso bar, market salad station, charcuterie/cheese station, rotisserie, wine and craft beer bar.
How better to try the fare than Stir’s dineLA three-course bistro-style dinner ($30/person).
The choices to be had on Stir’s three-course menu cause taste bud jitterbugging. Here’s a peek:
- Merguez Sausage Flatbread with Roast Tomato, Ricotta Salata, Arugula
- Green Goddess Salad with Arugula, Grapes, Apple, Celery, Avocado, and Tarragon Dressing
- Crispy Pig Tails topped with Fennel Pollen, Lemon Zest, and Tarragon
- Salmon “En Papillote” with Celery Root, Rainbow Chard, and a Citrus Herb Salad
- Rotisserie Chicken Pappardelle, with Lemon, Parmesan, and Chicken Jus
- Smokey Eggplant Sweet Potato Lasagna with Spinach, Tomato, Fresh Mozzarella, and Béchamel
- Blood Orange Sorbet topped with Chocolate Ganache and Orange Shortbread Crumble
- Croissant Bread Pudding with Golden Raisins, Dark Rum Glaze and topped with Vanilla Ice Cream
Starving? Yep, we are, too. Good news is, we’ve got until February 1 to taste some of the best of Los Angeles’ culinary scene.
*All restaurant/food photos other than dineLA opening logo are courtesy of Stir Market.