Keeping you updated on the progress of the Lava Mae project is one of Daily Concepts’ joys. We took you with us to the program’s launch. And you were there with us when the first Lava Mae bus hit the road.
Lava Mae has proven to be very successful. So much so, they’re ready to get a second bus ready for San Francisco. And, as Emilio says, “Let’s make some noise and let people know!”
Here’s a letter from Lava Mae’s team letting you know how you can get involved:
- Retrofitted our first public transportation bus with showers and toilets.
- Launched our mobile hygiene service (on June 27).
- Generated global press and an outpouring of support from people across the world.
- Given over 596 showers to 417 people who might otherwise have gone without.
- Financially support our IndieGoGo campaign by clicking HERE now.
- Spread the word. Reach out to your network and ask them to match your contribution or participate at whatever level is comfortable for them. And be sure to use #1moreshowerbus in all your posts.
Tune into this YouTube video for even more information:
Join the progress. Visit www.lavamae.org for more information.