Enter the lobby of The Langham Huntington, Pasadena this month and your eyes will light on beautiful pink flowers.
Indeed, in October, the hotel is carrying this color theme right on through to their “Pretty in Pink” Chocolate Afternoon Tea with Wedgwood for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
During October, 10% of the proceeds from all afternoon tea bookings going to the Constance G. Zahorik Appearance Center at Huntington Hospital.
The Constance G. Zahorik Appearance Center at Huntington Hospital provides many services to cancer patients, including having a licensed cosmetologist will help manage the cosmetic side effects of cancer treatment, from breast prostheses and bra fittings to wigs and makeup.
We’re already fans of The Langham, Huntington, Pasadena’s chocolate teas, so learning a portion of proceeds from their Pretty in Pink series is going to help in the fight against breast cancer makes us uber fans.
What comes with the tea:
“Pretty in Pink” Chocolate Afternoon Tea with Wedgwood at Lobby Lounge
- Features sparkling rose and pink chocolate-themed sweets, plus earn 20% off a future Afternoon Tea visit if guests wear the color pink to their reservation in October.
- Availability: Sundays in October from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Details: 20% bounce back offer will be given to those who wear pink to their “Pretty in Pink” tea reservation during the month of October and 10% of proceeds will benefit Constance G. Zahorik Appearance Center
- Price: $59 per adult; $29.50 per child (Ages 4-12)
- Reservations: Please dial 626-585-6218
Check in with The Langham, Huntington, Pasadena (contact info below) to learn about other “pink offers” throughout the month of October, including their “Infinitely Loving Pink” treatments from Chuan Spa and overnight rooms package.
For more information about The Langham, Huntington Pasadena and their “Pretty in Pink” Chocolate Tea visit http://www.langhamhotels.com/en/the-langham/pasadena/. To make reservations, phone 1-626-585-6218.