Texture: Soft/Gentle (for baby and all skin types)
What is Konjac?
It’s a traditional Japanese jelly-like food, made from a kind of potato called “Konnyaku potato”. Konjac has been traditionally used in Japan as a beauty treatment for a long time due to its properties.
The Konjac sponge is highly absorbent in both water and oils and is excellent for a gentle yet thorough clean. It also has great function to break down skins dirt and balance pH.
Your Baby’s Konjac Sponge-Lavender is infused to help relax and aid sleep for baby.
This is what makes me unique:
- 100% Natural, Konjac Root.
- 100% Safe for Baby
- Preservative free.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Clinically and allergy tested.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. Cruelty free
- *Functional packaging (suction cup included)
- Rinse the Konjac sponge in warm water before each use.
- Apply cleanser or use alone to gently massage baby’s skin in circular motion.
- After each use, rinse thoroughly, squeeze out water and hang to dry in well-ventilated area.
- Use twice daily; recommended morning and night.
- Replace after 3 months (90 days)
- For external use only.
- Do not use on skin that is irritated, broken or sunburned.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately.
|Dimensions||4 x 3.25 x 1 in|