DAILY RENEWAL OIL WITH ATOMIZER
SHOWER THE WORLD WITH LOVE™ Now in a larger bottle with an atomizer for convenience and easier application. Vigorous massage reduces fluid retention, purges the...Read More
SHOWER THE WORLD WITH LOVE™
Now in a larger bottle with an atomizer for convenience and easier application. Vigorous massage reduces fluid retention, purges the cells of cellulite causing toxins and boosts the immune system. In addition to anti-oxidant boosting Sacha Inchi, Renewal Oil contains a synergistic blend of rosemary, lavender and eucalyptus to stimulate circulation effectively removing toxins.
This is what makes me unique:
- Sacha Inchi- Native to the Amazon region of Peru, it is know as the “fruit of Youth.” The oil contains 48.6% Omega 3, 36.8 % Omega 6, 8.2% Omega 9 and has an exceptionally low content of saturated fatty acids (6.2%) which makes it a healthy product compared to other oils. In other words Sacha Inchi is a Super Fruit (seed) known to be high in antioxidant and high in beta Keratin, this helps the skin absorb all the nutrients which combined helps penetrate the skin to protect and neutralize the effects of free radicals responsible for aging cells. What is does? Revitalize the skin and giving it a youthful look.
- Quinoa- Is an ancient seed that grows high in the Andes mountains of Peru. It is a great source of protein and exhibits a high amino acid content, also has an alpha-tocopherol content greater than wheat and a gamma-tocopherol content twice that of its alpha-tocopherol content which means it is an excellent source of vitamin E. In other words Quinoa is a seed know for its high protein, amino acids and Vitamin E, which helps hydrate the skin and helps it seal the moisture. What it does? Tremendous job of moisturizing the skin.
- Lucuma- Is a sweet fruit that is native to the Andes region of Peru. It has long been treasured for its outstanding anti-inflammatory properties and has been used as a topical treatment for skin wounds and abrasions for centuries. The plant increases the re-growth of endothelial cells (the thin layer of cells that lines the interior surface of blood vessels and lymphatic vessels) promotes fibroblast migration (collagen growth). In other words Lucuma is a Super Fruit that has healing and anti-inflammatory properties that helps sooth the skin and support natural collagen production. What it does? Encourages tissue regeneration.
- Sunflower Seed– Helps rebuild the skins natural shield against environmental agents.
- Clinically, allergy and dermatologist tested.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. Cruelty free
- Made in Canada
Easy application with atomizer of Daily Concepts Renewal Oil onto the palm of your hand or directly on to the areas of the body you wish to moisturize and starting at the feet, rub the oil into the skin using long upward strokes.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyderide, Plukenetia Volubillis Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon, Schoenanthus Extract, Pouteria Lucuma Nut Extract, Tocopherol.