SHOWER THE WORLD WITH LOVE™
What is Konjac?
It’s a traditional Japanese jelly-like food, made from a kind of potato called “Konnyaku potato”. Konjac has been traditionally used in Japan as a beauty treatment for a long time due to its properties.
The Konjac sponge is highly absorbent in both water and oils and is excellent for a gentle yet thorough clean. It also has great function to break down skins dirt and balance pH.
Your Baby’s Konjac Sponge-Pure has no preservatives, no chemicals and no color. In other words, safe and simply PURE.
This is what makes me unique:
- 100% Natural, Konjac Root.
- 100% Safe for Baby
- Preservative free.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Clinically and allergy tested.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. Cruelty free
- *Functional packaging (suction cup included)
- Rinse the Konjac sponge in warm water before each use.
- Apply cleanser or use alone to gently massage baby’s skin in circular motion.
- After each use, rinse thoroughly, squeeze out water and hang to dry in well-ventilated area.
- Use twice daily; recommended morning and night.
- Replace after 3 months (90 days)
- For external use only.
- Do not use on skin that is irritated, broken or sunburned.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately.
THIS IS WHY I'M PERFECT FOR YOU
Perfect for baby’s bath time, and dual functional packaging makes for simplistic travel. Packaging (shower caddy) also allows for suctioning/hanging on walls so I don’t come in contact with… well, who knows what was there before you?
Your Baby’s Konjac Sponge is the perfect the medium for cleansing baby’s delicate skin of harmful impurities.